Are you yearning to find a job where decisions are not driven by politics or hunches, but by the merit of ideas as proven by data? Then join SNAP Interactive.
SNAP Interactive’s flagship product, FirstMet.com, is one of the largest social dating applications on the internet with over 30 million installs, and offers a completely integrated Facebook, iPhone, Android, and Web app. SNAP also recently launched The Grade, a mobile dating application catering to high quality singles, which has been featured in TIME, Fortune Magazine, New York Post, ABC News, USA Today, Fox News, and others.
- Lead the cross-platform development of our flagship dating product, FirstMet.com
- Identify new features that have a measurable impact on our business and delight our members.
- Run A/B tests and mine the metrics to learn what works and what doesn’t. Live and love the data.
- Work with an in-house team of designers and engineers to consistently deliver products on time.
Skills and Experience
- MBA required
- Experience with managing cross-platform applications with intimate knowledge of iOS and Android-based experiences
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience in similar or related roles
- Exceptional analytical skills. Statistics background or strong skills in data analysis
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with payments systems and strategies to ensure an authentic customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points
- History of stepping up to solve problems beyond your position’s scope
- Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
- Experience in startup, fast-paced environments
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics a plus
- Understanding of social applications and online dating a plus