Product Marketing Manager (Middle East) at SNAP Interactive!
SNAP Interactive is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company creating rich media, multi-platform social experiences such as Paltalk, FirstMet, Camfrog, Tinychat, The Grade, & more! The mission of our products is to become the leading platform in connecting a global audience of users around interest categories and dating by leveraging live video and chat as the core method of communication. We work at the intersection of Social, Big Data, Location and Mobile. Our environment is fun and relaxed, our products are ambitious, and our teams are some of the brightest in NYC.
SNAP Interactive, a publicly traded company, is seeking a Marketing Manager to support and strengthen our marketing team for our product, Paltalk. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of and contribute to a data-driven, meritocratic tech company with room for growth amongst other products!
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills and an understanding of subscription based B2C services. This candidate should be able to manage multiple priorities and operate effectively across teams with minimal supervision.
- Create and execute strategic campaigns from start to finish to drive engagement and retention of members and deliver against company’s KPIs
- Analyze campaign results, present findings to management and implement optimizations while proactively providing areas of growth and improvement
- Manage retention and reactivation marketing programs, through email, in-app messaging, surveys, upsell and onboarding streams
- Develop comprehensive reporting and analysis for projected ROI, ARPU, LTV, etc.
- Project manage cross-functional teams including Product, Design, Technology, Mobile and QA to develop and execute new promotional ideas that align with company’s objectives
- Manage day to day relationships with vendors and partnerships
Required Skills and Experience
- B.A./B.S. degree (MBA preferred)
- 2 - 4+ years work experience in a Digital/E-commerce CRM Marketing or Analytics role
- Prior experience working with CRM and email marketing platforms
- Solid understanding of web analytical tools, retention metrics, and KPI’s
- Ability to interpret data and develop action plans as well as to provide insightful and impactful analysis
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with marketing, product and technology teams to drive results, including agency and vendor partners
- Highly organized, detail-oriented can multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written skills
- Fluent in Arabic
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Adept at developing and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
- Experience with mobile apps or subscription-based models is a plus.