SNAP Interactive is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company creating rich media, multi-platform social experiences such as Paltalk, FirstMet, Camfrog, Tinychat, The Grade, Ribbit Live, Firetalk & more! The mission of our products is to become the leading platform in connecting a global audience of users around interest categories and dating by leveraging live video and chat as the core method of communication. We work at the intersection of Social, Big Data, Location, and Mobile. Our environment is fun and relaxed, our products are ambitious, and our teams are some of the brightest in NYC.
SNAP Interactive, a publicly traded company, is seeking a VP of Product to develop and own the global vision and strategy by successfully showcasing our multi-platform social products to the world. As a key member of the senior leadership team, the VP of Product will partner with engineering, finance, and operations to ensure cohesive alignment.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills and an understanding of subscription based B2C services. This candidate should be able to manage multiple priorities and operate effectively across teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- MBA required
- 10+ years of manager/executive experience in Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Experience in managing global teams with a diverse range of roles and individuals, as well as the necessary budget items across a global environment.
- Experience developing products in a lean startup manner
- Strong user research skills (usability testing, surveying)
- Experience in B2C subscription businesses
- Tech-savvy and up to date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals.
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics is a requirement
- Innovate on product features that intend to increase performance and value, including topics such as user engagement, ROI conversion, and other key value measures
- Establish a test, metrics, and learn oriented approach to accelerate delivery and ongoing improvements that improve our customer and end user ad experiences and interactions
- Closely follow all emerging industry trends particularly in mobile, video, social and user engagement
- Drive prioritization and execution methodology for the business working with internal stakeholders, regularly using feedback, metrics, market trends, and competitive analysis to help create premium ad products and features that deliver value to user
- Demonstrated success in creating and innovating online products
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively across multiple departments to accomplish goals